**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

happy to help..now where the #¤% is the update ?
hehe

C'mon, settle down.....deep breaths....added a couple more decals to the wheels....still looking for something suitable to make the Red arrows....

Will post something tomorrow, nothing today as I had to attend my wife's cousin's funeral today....sadly she took her own life on Monday

Fellas, My wife Lynn and I thankyou for your support....

have done the extra decals on the wheels so now I think they are done....those Arrows were a bit of a pain but came up with a suitable solution, each is made up of 3 separate decal pieces!

Only thing left is a bit of weathering work...

Attachments

• Wheels finished_9575.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 118
holy cow..why hasent the alarm sounded in the workshop when you broke in and stole our wheels and tires.. "#¤
do you have any idea how much work i spend restoring those..now please send them back

Damn Wayne, sorry to hear that, prayers to your family. I do have to say the wheels look totaly awsome. PS you can send those orginal Ju-88 wheels to me. Im sure GF can find another pair to restore

i am 100% sure that those wheels and tires we see here is the most detailed accurate Ju 88 modelwheels EVER made..
that model will be soooooooooooo awsome
belongs in a museum when done

all the best thoughts goes from Norway to you and your family.

Thanks Guys, Guttorm working on making the line down the side of the U/C leg and have the yellow and orange circled areas covered, trying to understand the line(s) inside the red circle?
Does the main line go into the end of the base which looks like it has a removeable access cap and through the base to the wheel? What are those other 2 light coloured lines ?
What colour should the entire line be....Black?

Attachments

• U-C leg_1a.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 162

Users who are viewing this thread