DONE: SBD-3 Dauntless "White 5", Swede Vejtasa, USS Yorktown CV-5, 1942, Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh Heck, he's back! Stand by your beds lads, we're in for it now, there's no North Sea or Kattegat to keep him away anymore!!

OK, let's see, what's the best ammo for shooting big cats? Ah, got it, a Franchi SPAS, loaded with Hatton rounds! That should take care of any stubby fingers or cardboard boxes poking through the letter box. Hmm, it'll f*** up the door too though!

Arrgh! Sacrilige! Can't have that, can we?
BTW, I forgot I had it, but I've found a book on 74 Squadron, up to the Lightning era. I take it one would like to borrow it, what?!
Also think I've got some more pics/profiles etc on their Hunters, Lightnings and Phantoms, somewhere in the midst of the chaos here at Tel Towers!

Need a thread for the 43 and 74 Squadrons then, eh? Is the book in the mail?

Well, to get back to the topic at hand...painted the engine. Started with black and then dusted on gunmetal, so that they won't factory new...

DSCF0001-37.jpg

DSCF0002-37.jpg

I can almost smell the oil!
There's a couple of things I need to check in the book, for my Hunter. Soon as I'm done, I'll bung it in the red box thing at the end of the street.
BTW, I bet you a pint of Guinness that you don't know what the 74Sqn mascot was in the Hunter years, or what it was called.

I'll read the book and the I'll get back to you old chap....thank you frightfully!

Tomorrow we'll do the engine of the b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l Wildcat....8)

Here's the Dauntless 9...

DSCF0014-9.jpg

Said red in the instructions Mr C and I couldn't find my Dauntless Walkaround, so.... :oops: :lol:

Btw, this two crates that I'm doing now are Moon equipped

Ah, got ya! Oh, BTW, am I allowed in this thread? I like the Dauntless, even if it has got a gay red ignition harness.

You sem to be well in the know in what's gay and not old sport, something that you'd like to share with us...? I'm just following the instructions old bean...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back