SBD-2 Dauntless "Black B-1" Lt. Richard H. Best VB-6 Uss Enterprise Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That is definitely going to look like the dog's dangly bits when it's all finished! Great work Chris!

Catching to the eye Chris looks very nice.Cheers Kevin

Thanks everyone. I haven't done anything for a week. I'm back to work and its been 'ell!!! Do people from the city know that when you move to the country you will encounter wild animals!!! Like birds and rabbits! uugghhh!!

Don't know if I will be able to finish this for the deadline. Life is getting hectic - work is starting to be busy, I have to find a new home by 1 September or maybe even 1 August and that requires me packing everything in this huge house, by myself! I'll do my best but it may be out of competition or entered too late for judging. We'll see.

And Jan, you're on your own. No more copying! :):):)

Don't know if I will be able to finish this for the deadline. Life is getting hectic - work is starting to be busy, I have to find a new home by 1 September or maybe even 1 August and that requires me packing everything in this huge house, by myself! I'll do my best but it may be out of competition or entered too late for judging. We'll see.

And Jan, you're on your own. No more copying! :):):)

Moving always sucks, best of luck with that Chris!!!

Heck, I'm 54 and haven't spent more than 3-4 years in one place my entire life. If I was a neighbor I'd give you a hand. It's my (nomadic) calling it would seem. Good luck, be careful and remember: If it looks heavy, it is. Pack in small, lightweight parcels. You might get some help from one of the local high schools with community service programs in place for their students. A call doesn't hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back