Sep 3, 2010 #1 Erich the old Sage 13,023 788 Joined May 20, 2004 Location Platonic Sphere man I tell you with all the crap they're eating these days, too much media in the brain, sitting on their butts 24x7, well I gave them a good talking to ~ Attachments DSCN1180.JPG 136.9 KB · Views: 250 Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
man I tell you with all the crap they're eating these days, too much media in the brain, sitting on their butts 24x7, well I gave them a good talking to ~
Sep 3, 2010 #2 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! I just love how kids sit there stone-faced while you're giving a good spiel.
Sep 3, 2010 #4 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com LMFAO, u crack me up sometimes Erich....
Sep 3, 2010 #5 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA.
Sep 3, 2010 #6 hawkeye2an Staff Sergeant 1,277 466 Joined Mar 18, 2009 Location St Joseph, Missouri Lovin' it Erich
Sep 3, 2010 Thread starter #7 Erich the old Sage 13,023 788 Joined May 20, 2004 Location Platonic Sphere tell ya what else jerked me off that bitch next to me kept talking and I couldn't get a word in edgewise ......sheeeeeeeeeeeesh
tell ya what else jerked me off that bitch next to me kept talking and I couldn't get a word in edgewise ......sheeeeeeeeeeeesh
Sep 3, 2010 #8 Vassili Zaitzev Master Sergeant 2,953 95 Joined Nov 25, 2005 Location Connecticut, United States
Sep 3, 2010 #9 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com ROFL! Great stuff, E.
Sep 3, 2010 #10 RabidAlien 1st Lieutenant 6,533 14 Joined Apr 27, 2008 Location Hurst, Texas From the glazed expressions, I'd say those kids are a couple of rocks. ::ducks::
Sep 4, 2010 #11 Pong Staff Sergeant 1,333 4 Joined Sep 2, 2007 Location Manila, Philippines Epic, Erich. Certainly Epic.
Sep 4, 2010 #12 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Good one Erich!
Sep 4, 2010 #13 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Did they absorb anything you said Erich...or did they just sit there expressionless ...?? Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
Sep 4, 2010 #14 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,880 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com
Sep 4, 2010 #15 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,152 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Love it ! Hope you told them something concrete Erich !
Sep 4, 2010 #16 Ferdinand Foch Staff Sergeant 759 2 Joined Dec 1, 2008 Location Stafford Springs, Connecticut Nice one, Erich! You remind me of my grandpa with your sense of humor.
Sep 4, 2010 #17 syscom3 Pacific Historian 15,699 15,192 Joined Jun 4, 2005 Location Orange County, CA
Sep 4, 2010 #18 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA You know anything you say isn't going to get into that thick skull of theirs!
Sep 5, 2010 #19 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina
Sep 5, 2010 #20 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW I hope that little lecture keeps them firmly grounded as adults too!