GrauGeist's Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the well-wishes, guys...

Still not sure what happened between me and my sweetie, but it appears that it has alot to do with a female's biological clock and some women take that better than others (and as you can see, she's one of those that isn't taking it well...at all) :(

I've had my share of breakups and two divorces and weathered them pretty well, but this gal happens to have been a one in a million...and it's been pretty hard on me. Funny how affairs of the heart hurt far worse than physical trauma...

Anyway, I'll post up some pics to lighten the mood a little, and again, thanks for the wishes.

The first four are from the Father's Day fly-in at Benton Airfield (O85) and the last was taken on our day trip to Mount Shasta. On a side road, I was able to get a good shot of Mount Shasta looming behind it with some awesome thunderheads and a lenticular cloud forming while still being able to get the cool barn in there!

Attachments

• IMGP1804[1024x681].jpg
    IMGP1804[1024x681].jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMGP1805[1024x681].jpg
    IMGP1805[1024x681].jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMGP1807[1024x681].jpg
    IMGP1807[1024x681].jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMGP1816[1024x681].jpg
    IMGP1816[1024x681].jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMGP2625[1024x681].jpg
    IMGP2625[1024x681].jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Where is the 'gobsmacked' smilie when you want one ?

Beaut shots Dave, almost feel as though you could reach out and touch the subject !.

Love the Cobra :thumbright:

Thanks for the compliments, guys...it's really appreciated.

As far as the situation on the homefront goes, it's looking like it's not salvagable.

Been through alot in my lifetime and came through in fairly good shape, but not this time around. I'd rather be shot in the face than to go through this ordeal...

Probably won't be any photos for a while...I just don't see any beauty in the world around me right now.

Feel for you Dave, like many here, have been there and know it's a hard ride. Taking your pics though could get you out for a while and it's in these quiet moment when you can sort out your thoughts.

An ordeal comes and goes away.
Next comes and goes away and next.....

I can't believe myself how I could go through...family separation, health problem, money problem, no job, no hope etc.
Please do not be disappointed in your life at least.
No trouble, no life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back