*** GROUP BUILD #6 Armor at Kursk WINNERS - JUDGED COMPETITION *** (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Okay Guys, the judging and tallying of the votes for Group Build #6 Armor at Kursk War has been completed... As this was our first Split Build, there were some kinks to work out... They are being rectified for our second Split Build, Commonwealth / Nightfighters..

We have 2 categories for this Build, Beginner and Intermediate... There is also a Member's Choice Poll that let's u pick ur favorite..

There were 2 members in the Beginners and 3 Intermediate... Once again, a great job to all participants.... Here are the Winners:

BEGINNERS CATEGORY

1st Place in the Beginner Category is Dirkpitt289 with his 1/72 Sd.Kfz184 Ferdinand

IMG_0549.jpg

2nd Place in the Beginner Category is B-17engineer with his 1/72 Stug III

INTERMEDIATE CATEGORY

1st Place in the Intermediate Category is T Bolt with his 1/76 Tiger I

142311.jpg

2nd Place in the Intermediate Category is Ozhawk40 with his 1/48 T-34/76

3rd Place in the Intermediate Category is Magnuwith his 1/48 T-34

Excellent work guys, cheers to Dirk and Glenn for their outstanding small scale work...

A special thanks to the Judges, I appreciate how much time and effort they put into judging these group builds. And thanks to everyone who provided all the research material on the Tiger, and those who urged me to push the limits of my abilities and make a little five dollar kit into something that I could be proud of.

Well done everyone. Your submissions truly are pieces of art and worthy of the forum. And I assure you that the judges take considerable time assessing their scaling in the judging categories. Judges recognize the amount of effort you all have put in to your builds and want to respect that with commensurate reviews.

Look forward to more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back