'Langnasen Dora' Fw 190D-9's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah, I want me one of those! Considering doing the Jump to 1:32 for a few projects (considering I have kits and bits laying round now to make every Fw 190D Long-Nosed and Ta 152 production variant in 1:48)... That kit looks like it could be friggen awesome! Do the wing guns open up, by the way? Im currently HATING on eduard for those silly wing gun doors - ok, its great if you wann open the thing uo, but if you just want a nice, simple, closed up -190D, its SUCH A PAIN!!!

It IS an awesome piece of kit, love it.....well, so far anyway!
Nope, they don't open for the wing guns, its all shut...
For those who want and have the time and dough, you could go to town on this one for sure...

Shame that it'll jump up to 52 quid, if it will hang around for another wee while at 32 smackers at Hannants, I'll get another one....or two!

Looks like a nice start there Jan. I was wondering about the instrument dial decals, it looks as though you have placed them individually, if so were they separated on the decal sheet or did you do a neat bit of trimming?

Cheers fellas! The instruments are still on one single sheet, I had to seperate the lower from the upper dials though, as they were made as one big single piece...

Flaps up or down?Entirely a matter of choice,it's a model.
If it bothers you I'd say that you'll struggle to find a picture of a serviceable 190 parked with the flaps down.
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread