My drawings (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

BikerBabe

Senior Master Sergeant
May 21, 2009
Denmark.
www.bmwmc.dk
Hi guys and girls.

Ever since I could hold a crayon in my hand, I've been drawing.
Well almost - I've had a break for a few years, but it seems like I'm picking it up again now and then, so I thought I wanted to show you guys my best drawings and paintings.

17.jpg

Dunno what this lil' fella is called in english, but if you translate his danish name directly, it's a desert fox. Somewhat suitable for a WW2 forum, don't you think? ;)

28.jpg

I went to art school some years ago, and of course we had to learn about anatomy. I made this drawing from a small drawing in one of our books.

42.jpg

Another critter that I don't know the english name of.

22.jpg

The only portrait that I've ever made that I'm happy about:
Bono from U2.

18.jpg

I copied and enlarged this drawing of Wolverine from the X-Men comic book series, since he's one of my fave characters.

31.jpg

...and of course we also had to draw everyday things, like this bottle of italian vinegar.

44.jpg

...and this bicycle water bottle.

02.jpg

A dragon that I made/invented.

05.jpg

Sunset. Water colour and ink.

21.jpg

Native american design. Water colour.

25.jpg

Kiowa war bonnet. Water colour.

39.jpg

Blue cat. Oil crayon.

When I get home later, a whole series of furnituretiger-drawings will follow, gotta go for now. ;)

Last edited:
Excellent work Maria, I love the animal drawings, life like. Keep up the great work. 8) 8) Shading and blending in portraits is very hard to achieve, you've captured it well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back