My Intro

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

WTE_Sikshoota

Recruit
Apr 21, 2011
Hello All

I'm an avid enthusiast of most things WWI/WWII from all services of all armed forces.
My major current area of interest is with 'Warbirds'. I used to fly handline controlled planes back in the late 60's, then moved onto radio controlled. I've flown most of the leading flight sims since their inception the good old IL2 series since their beginnings including the latest offering in IL2CoD.

Of all of those I prefer the IL2 series for the in depth variety it has given the immersion that still gets me everytime.

I've built one Mockpit to represent an F4U Corsair am currently working on plans to start another but this time an FW 190-A. I'll post piccy's etc in another forum re those. Could admin please advise what forum would be best to post articles about Flight Sim Cockpit builds, I've looked but am unsure, thanks for the help.

Meanwhile, good to be here, it's a fine looking site with obviously very much to offer.

Cheers :)

Sikshoota aka Sik

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back