Post Your Boat!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

In the first photo
it looks inflatable. I wonder what it hit?

Its the Ady Gil, it was used against the Japanese Whalers in the Antarctic dropping lines in the water to tangle the Japanese ships propeller (And shooting paint out of a potato gun). Its part of the Sea Shepherds organization

It was hit by the Japanese Vessel the Nishi Maru and cut in half, all the crew were rescued safely.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbuq0YEIPNU

Yep. See also "dummies". :laughing3:

Who you calling a dummie? ;)
If I remember correctly the crew of the boat also suffered from dehydration on the maiden voyage due to the boat having inadequate ventilation. Confirms my belief that Greenpeace and PETA thinks more abour animals welfare than humans.

Doh, as Fred Sanford of Sanford Son used to say "You big dummie" this time in reference to myself.

Attachments

• you-big-dummy.jpg
    you-big-dummy.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 9,303
Except for the engine problems they've been having...but it can travel as fast as the Bob Barker and Steve Irwin on one engine :lol:

I've noticed that too! Benn having problems with one engine, and in the last episode, they started having problems with the other one as well and had to limp off to port for repairs!

Yeah, but with a name like "Gojira", they can rest assured they'll scare off all Japanese shipping in the area! Hmmm...might make rescue attempts take a bit longer, depending on which way the currents are drifting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back