Post Your Boat!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I really hate to brag, but friends and I went out this past weekend on the lake to shoot some skeet. I'm the one shooting on the right. I did extremely well, I shot 200 out of the 100 possible targets (yes I'm that good!).

Attachments

• iowafiring.jpg
    iowafiring.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 150
I really hate to brag, but friends and I went out this past weekend on the lake to shoot some skeet. I'm the one shooting on the right. I did extremely well, I shot 200 out of the 100 possible targets (yes I'm that good!).

Nobody doubts you vB. That picture proves it right there.

Hey guys, look what I just put a down payment down on. I know she needs a little work, a little paint here and there, but I fixed up the little wooden one and I'm sure I can handle this one. And what a steal! Only 9,562 easy monthly payments.......

Attachments

• united_states_010610.jpg
    united_states_010610.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
So, I was on the internet boat shopping when I saw this beauty. I know what your thinking, that thing looks like a POS. But wait, its not. I just bought me 3 rolls of duct tape, and some super glue. When I am done, it will look almost brand new, minus the stern section. I figured I would leave that part open for some ocean front property, plus if I need to get rid of the girls, I can just kick them out the back. If we ever want another boat, we just have to wait till another one goes adrift and parks right beside us, Im excited about it, And hopefully we can up grade to the new super cruse ship in the near future.....OH look, here comes one now complete with its own fire boats/tugs.

I looked at that one. It's off the skeleton coast of Africa. A nice fixer upper, but the shipping cost of all that duct tape to Africa was prohibitive, so I went with the SS United States instead. If you're willing to go that kind of distance to find a nice fixer upper, why not try the former SS France sitting (literally) in India. Much less duct tape as it doesn't have a nasty hole where the stern use to be, like that one in Africa.

Attachments

• ss_france-ss_norway.jpg
    ss_france-ss_norway.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 3,959
Last edited:
r478597_2425187.jpg

Told the wife I wanted to trade the rust bucket in for this. She said we cant afford that, I said Oh yes we can. I just need to go down to Antartica and pull it off the sea bed, fix the bow, and she will be good as new.

ady-gil-650.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back