Revell 1/32 junkers ju 87 D-1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ellis995

Staff Sergeant
Mar 15, 2009
Easington Lane UK
Hi guys and Girls
This is my new project which i started yesterday

here are some pics of the build so far,The fuselage was a brilliant fit with no sanding or filling

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• topview of syuka.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 332
  • stuka cockpit.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 314
Hi guys and girls

here are some more update pics to show how i am getting on. The underside pic shows the only gap i have to fill and sand at the moment

The sideview pic is to show the rust colour i have made up ( i know its not right but i had to give it a go )

Thanks guys.

it should be finished tomorrow ( build wise ) it is a easy build no major worries with the kit. On a skill 1 - 10 i would give this a 5 at the moment. i could change it when the build is finished .

IF i had to say which was the toughest build between the spitfire MK22/24 and this one? it would have to be the spit.

Thanks guys

the paint scheme is this one. Just the standard one as i just use normal paints and brushes ( not the fancy spray gun system ) SORRY its side on

Hi guys girls

Thought i would have finished this today but had some business to see to So only done a little bit today. Here are the pics. You can hardly see the difference. Just noticed a few things that have gone awol, also had to improvise on a little part as a very small part disappeared into a crack in the floor never to be seen again Sorry about the quality of the pics

Users who are viewing this thread