Revell 1/32 junkers ju 87 D-1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is for Wayne

Finished the model work, just requires painting now. Afew mistakes here and there but i don't think that they are noticeable.

Here are a few pics ( sorry i forgot to put side view pic up )

Yep, certainly looking OK Keith. It's probably a bit late now, and I know you're learning fast, but leaving off things like bombs and small bits and pieces until after painting will make things a lot easier for you. These can then be fitted and glued later. The Stuka is certainly showing a big increase in skill level though mate, good work.

Hi ellis, thats a fine looking model and I have to admit that I'm more of a brush painter than a sprayer but I wouldn't fancy painting something that size with the hairy stick. Maybe thats why I mainly do 1/48 scale but all the best and I'm sure you'll make a better job of it than I could.

She's a beauty Ellis, I started watching this build then kind of lost it and just saw the updated post with the plane!! Heres my 1/48 Stuka, they're kind of like twins, except yours is way bigger!

Attachments

• PICT0784.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 124
OMG, but the unretractable wheels are the very thing that defines Stuka! How could you forget to paint them!?

Just kidding Keith. Looking very nice.

Thanks Maglar and imalko

imalko i have also forgot to paint the yellow under the wingtips and the cockpit glass

paint gave me a headache so no more painting today

Users who are viewing this thread