SBD-2 Dauntless "Black B-1" Lt. Richard H. Best VB-6 Uss Enterprise Group Build (1 Viewer)

I fu*kin cant stand moving... Hate it with a passion that rivals my distaste for Rosie O'Donnell....

Tough news Chris, but u got a couple strappin young kids to give u a hand in the move man... Put them little suckers to work, crack that whip....
 
Great weathering effect, how did you do it?

Did you just fly it round in the Pacific for a few weeks with the salt spray and warm sea breezes like this one

DouglasDauntless.jpg


Don't you luv that cowl
 
Thanks Flex - another great angle I can work with. You guys are fantastic when it comes to research of this type. I may have found another place that is perfect! So hoping I can get in by 1 Aug, I just may complete this. And this new place is just a block from that hobby shop although from the other side of the previous place I was looking at.

(que music)

"Its gettin' better all the tiiime....!"
 
Great news Chris! Hope the move goes well, if you nee any help, let me know, and I'll send Jan over!
Nah! You wouldn't get him out of the Hobby Shop!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back