Sensible things (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Mayonaise on bacon?
Toasted whole wheat?
Brocolli?

Whatever is going on? Has drink been partaken?

Colemans (aka English) mustard enhances the flavour ( with a 'u' too) of meat. Except lamb, chicken and fish I guess, but other than lamb, chicken and fish its a wonderful thing.

Think white bread ladened with butter is a must too.

You boys really do need to come home to see how its done :)

QE2 turns to Phil 'I say Phillip, those Yankees put mayo on toasted whole wheat with their bacon don't you know'
'Simply not done Liz' replies a mortified Phil...'Even the Aussies know better than that' :)

Even if you are a Brit, and could possibly partake of Awful,

we cannot forgive you for that tirade!
You will in fact burn in hell!

Dangit, now I'm P.O.'ed!!!! Didn't get my BLT. Had a massive wind and rain storm move through the area as I was heading home. Many trees down, power pole in my back yard snapped and is laying on top of my shed. Looks like several days without power as there was a storm in the overnight hours Thursday and crews were still restoring power from those storms. Looks like I'll have to break out the propane camp stove tomorrow and cook me some bacon. After a long day of cleaning up the mess.
Luckily we did not get hit too hard, a few neighbors have so big old oaks and maples down. One Oak we suspect is nearing 200 year old. Pretty rotten and hollow in the middle.

Even if you are a Brit, and could possibly partake of Awful,

we cannot forgive you for that tirade!
You will in fact burn in hell!
Now, now,
I hate to be the voice of reason, (and goodness knows I ain't)
But there has to be a middle ground here.
Perhaps we could agree on the bacon thing to start with, and then agree to disagree about the mustard or lack of.....
Surely there is room for the mayo faction,(and not to mention the miracle whip people), without getting nasty.
I would just call for a truce; after all, everyone knows that the finest thing on bacon is ketchup!

Goes without saying....sensible things! :lol:

rebecca-lynn-punxxx-ass-Favim_com-462332_original.jpg

'You will in fact burn in hell! '

As long as no mayo on my bacon Bill I'm up for that haha ....:)

'Cod the fish of gods?

Ever had Hallibut? Monkfish? Those are fishes of the gods!

Lemon sole is a candidate too.
Remember the 'cod wars'? No one bothers about other species so, I'm keeping with cod as my top fish.

Battered cod, with chips, vinegar salt eaten out of newspaper by the sea.
Fantasic :)

(slightly abridged quote) Hear hear! Mayonnaise is for chips Bite your tongue mister
Did you know that most Wasabi from a tube is mainly Horse Radish?

I thought Wasabi IS horseradish?

But I am wrong.....
Wasabi, is a member of the Brassicaceae family, which includes cabbages, horseradish, and mustard. It is also called Japanese horseradish, although horseradish is a different plant. Its root is used as a condiment and has an extremely strong flavor. Wikipedia

Today started well with eggs ann bacon shared with my lad.
I was explaining about the mayo v mustard thread and as his eyes glazed over with ' what the hell is my old man on about now'...he said, I' like mayo on bacon Dad..what wrong with that?'

:)

Karl,

I have brought some brown sauce and hidden the mayo in a spot so cunning that even a cunning fox could not find it :)

Tomorrow's breakfast will be different I can assure you....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back