Show Your Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, not being as well off and posh as some people around here, and being single, I'm ooccupying the kitchen table...
If you look real hard, you should see somewhere under the mess... :oops:

DSCF0013-47.jpg

I took over the basement. Nobody else was using it. The table top is made up of two pieces of poplar (12"x66" x2" each). It use to be a counter top but it was still just a little green and warped just a little so it's been in the basement for ten years doing nothing. I've got $17.00 in the frame and legs. Two two by fours and two six foot four by four post. I've got about four hours in making it. It ain't purty but it works.:)

NICE Basement Aaron!:thumbleft: I looked saw covered walls and all :dontknow: then I saw the stairs and said nice frigg'in basement:)

I have the same set-up - computer on left. It doesn't fit anywhere else what with lamps, dremel tool and other crap us right handers need to keep on the right side. A swivel chair make the left location moot.

This is the table that I have not disastrous just received in a month over the issue of lack of time but no excuse

3396776b.gif

but what is more certain is that we are waiting to go to interim signing new home mortgage where there have my own room this stop being all bonded

Users who are viewing this thread

Back