The Next Generation Group Builds Listing (2 Viewers)

Is the Carrier planes GB just restricted to WW2 planes or is it totally open to modern era as well?
Good question.... Whose idea was it anyways??? I personally think it should be just WW2...
 
Is the Carrier planes GB just restricted to WW2 planes or is it totally open to modern era as well?

Good question.... Whose idea was it anyways??? I personally think it should be just WW2...

I believe it was my idea. I had all carrier planes in mind - from early biplanes to the modern era. Think that would be cool and bring great variety of subjects. However, I'm ready to agree with general consensus regarding this matter.
 
I believe it was my idea. I had all carrier planes in mind - from early biplanes to the modern era. Think that would be cool and bring great variety of subjects. However, I'm ready to agree with general consensus regarding this matter.

I'd suggest all era's too. It's a ww2 forum, but being able to choose a RAN Sea Fury or Marine Harrier would be cool. Might also open the door to more than a few egg beaters too, or some "Bridges of Toko-Ri" Panthers. Hmmm. possibilities.
 

Attachments

  • bridges.jpg
    bridges.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 208
  • bridges 2.jpg
    bridges 2.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 228
  • bridges 3.jpg
    bridges 3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
I think it should be just WWII but majority rules.

True, but stepping outside the WWII theme may encourage some additional participants...
 
I believe it was my idea. I had all carrier planes in mind - from early biplanes to the modern era. Think that would be cool and bring great variety of subjects. However, I'm ready to agree with general consensus regarding this matter.

I like the idea of opening it up a bit to include planes that pre and post date ww2. :)
 
Good list Dan, thanks mate.
I think the Carrier GB should be all eras - as previously mentioned, it opens it up to great variety, and coukld encourage further entries. Also means I can at last do my Sea Fury in a truly relevant GB, as well as a ..........
 
4 of 8 builds i can do BF110s unless somebody knows of a carrier based 110 so i am happy

What you need is a 'what if' group build....
 
The current build (first complete build for 2010) is the D-Day/Invasion Stripes build, running from Feb 1st to May 31st.
Details of this, along with the rules and final photo requirements, can be found elsewhere in this section of modelling.
A list of the upcoming Group Builds can be found on Page 1 of this thread.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back