Unofficial GB for Ships?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maybe we should all start saving the lollypop sticks and sent them to you for next Christmas.

Danke, danke Pal. I have enough of them to finish two such ships, including Horatio Nelson's flagship - HMS Victory. To be honest I made a cardboard model of the 104-gun first-rate ship of the line years ago.

This one?

What I meant was, can the Revell kit be used to build either the USS Converse DD-509 or USS Charles Ausburne DD-570? Think that they all have the same rounded bridge, but the rest....

Thanks gentlemen!
Might join with either the Converse or Charles Ausburne then, using the Revell 1/144 Fletcher, as a 1/72 Type IXC or Type VII are a bit on the large side, same as the Gato!

About USS Fletcher, baptized in the fires of the vicious night battles around Guadalcanal in November 1942, she earned her first nickname, Lucky 13...

Hmmmmm.....

I need help, no seriously, this is getting out of hand to say the least....so tempted to buy "The Grand Old Lady"....in other words, this classy lassie!

Well, you can't get the USS Yorktown CV-5 or USS West Virginia BB-48 in 1/350, without selling your liver, a kidney and your left nut!

Users who are viewing this thread