1/48th scale Hurricane MkIIc, 136 Sqn, India, 1943.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi Airframes,
I would store a special bad sort of beer to discourage unwanted visitors.:lol:
I love those old Monogram Kits which once were the best you could get for money. To my dismay I can't handle the quarter scale no more because of an Eye desease. Will end up some day at 1:8 Kits :?:
Nice updating of an old warior will trace your progress. :hello1:

That unwelcome visitor sounds just like Coleridge's 'Man from Porlock', interrupting genius! I think that's a really clever and interesting technique you used on the wingtip lights. Polished and shaped they look really authentic. Might "borrow" that one for future use.

Good progress Terry even with the unwanted interruption. The unwelcome visitors never take the hint and are genrally so thick skinned that even when you are telling them where to go in plain language they won't leave

Know what you mean Lewis, and thanks guys.
Still plodding on with the cockpit scratch-building, and I'll post some pics when i get it all sorted.

Still a long way to go, but here's what the cockpit structure looks like so far. More soon, when I get the control column, rudder pedals and other fittings made and positioned.
Thanks again for your interest.

Attachments

• BC Hurricane 045.jpg
    BC Hurricane 045.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 96
  • BC Hurricane 044.jpg
    BC Hurricane 044.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 108

Users who are viewing this thread

Back