Boscombe Down Harvard 1/48th scale.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ahoy Airframes
A HARDY WELL DONE on the Harvard. Man she really shines when you get her done she be fixin to enter a Beauty contest. Very well done I have an old monogram kit of the AT-6 Texan when it first was released in the 80,s you just inspired me into building one of these Harvards, For stiff flippers you done her justice.

Boats

Cheers mate, I'm fairly happy with it so far, but still time for **** ups!
Off to bed now, as n parade at the Cenotaph tomorrow morning - if my bl**dy legs will carry me !

Just now saw this Terry. With my limited time I guess I've been spending most of my time in the group build section. Looked the whole thread over and you've done a fabulous job as always. I'll be watching now that I know what you're up to.

Got to say that it never ceases to amaze me that you guys take a kit from a box and turn it into a work of art.......actually, I find it bl**dy scary !.

Top marks mate, she's a beaut allright !.

I've sent you an e-mail with the pics from my commercially made model as discussed, hope they help but somehow, I doubt it !

Thank you very much Gary and Wojtek, my friends. And yes, the info helped Gary - replied to your e-mail with somewhat bleary eyes - been a long day with the guys, old war stories, that sort of s*** .. Oh, and few beers ... OK, a LOT of beers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back