DONE: SBD-3 Dauntless "White 5", Swede Vejtasa, USS Yorktown CV-5, 1942, Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Did some more today. Try to get her up to scratch with the BEAUTIFUL Wildcat, since I suspect both will need some putty....and I can putty the Cannies at the same time. :oops: :lol:

DSCF0037-3.jpg

DSCF0038-1.jpg

DSCF0039-1.jpg

DSCF0040-2.jpg

DSCF0041-4.jpg

Have a look later to see where I need to top up on the paintjob...

I say old chap, rather splendid don't you know! MayIi suggest you use a lot of putty on the Wildcat, thereby changing its shape, in order to give it some semblance of attractive looks? (Ducks and runs like *c@ !)

Don't you start too Mag! The Wildcat is an ug....oh! The Lightning! As I was saying, the Wildcat is a wonderful, curvaceous creation, with it's stunning, svelte-like lines far superior to any other carrier borne type.
Right, that should do it, I should be ok for awhile now, and still get the Lightning. (whistles tunelessly as he wanders off....)

Aw! The last bit really hurt! I haven't done the course on 'Grovelling for Beginners, Part One' yet, so I find it extremely
frustrating and complex. At the moment I'm totally over grovelled, bushed, almost passed on, like a Norwegian Blue parrott, but without the beautiful plumage.

You know, the funny thing is, I can end up with TWO Airfix 1/48 F1/F1A/F2/F3 Lightnings..... Now, THAT would be something, two Lightnings, a Hunter, a Draken, a F-100, F-104, F-8.....some beautiful jets on that shelf! 8)

Hopefully some painting done today or tomorrow....got the right grey for the lower camouflage but the bluegrey, that's another story, that one I'll have to mix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back