Euro 2012

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry Marcel. The Danes, played a very very good game. Very well played.

Now I just hope the Germans play well against Portugal.

Yes going to watch that. Good luck Germany.

Must say it was depressing seeing all these chances wasted. Robbe on the pole right after the goal was the worst.

On the good side, Germany vs Netherlands will be smashing. The Dutch are desparate.

Hope the second half will be better. This was booring as hell. Portugal is playing it's annoying self and Germany doesn't seem to get the hang of it. Only a hand full of little chances and Portugal only one which was actually a huge one.

Edit:
Congratulations Germany. What an utterly boring match, but scored one which makes them win. Glad , too although a 0-0 would have been better for us. Only last 10 minutes were interesting.

Last edited:
Very bad game. Germany could not get it going. Portugal played its usual dirty self.

Still it is 3 points for Germany. Germany will have to pick up there game, especially against Netherlands. They will be very hungry.

Aufgehts Deutschland!!

My overwrought nerves!

Germany is falling back in old times with this result soccer, i don't want to see this; I want back the beauty attack soccer.

But the defence was outstanding and Mats Hummels was amazing!

It was just the opening game. I am sure that Germany will get back to the beautiful soccer of the last few tournaments. Also remember that a good majority of the team is coming off of only a very short break after the Bayern Champions League debacle.

It was just the opening game. I am sure that Germany will get back to the beautiful soccer of the last few tournaments. Also remember that a good majority of the team is coming off of only a very short break after the Bayern Champions League debacle.

I agree with you Adler! I have seen Real versus Bayern and Chelsea versus Bayern and yes it was a debacle from the view of Bayern, but the midfield, especially Özil and Schweinsteiger was a disappointing today! But I'm very happy with the defence, Boateng, Badstuber and especially Hummels were much better then estimated!

So we will see and germany is still in the race!

Hummels had a good game, he was certainly the man of the match in my opinion.

I think it will get better.

What can I say?! I totaly agree, we will see and wednesday is like a small final!

My overwrought nerves!

Germany is falling back in old times with this result soccer, i don't want to see this; I want back the beauty attack soccer.

But the defence was outstanding and Mats Hummels was amazing!
agreed, but the dutch played nice attacking football and look what they got.... In my opinion Germany always has been a result team. The Dutch are not satisfied with a win if they didn't play nice football. To give you an example, the Dutch team got a lot of critique last worldcup (when the became second by the way), only because their style was so boring. That's how the Dutch look at football. A match is not worth winning if you don't play nice.

Last edited:
Agree Marcel!

Yesterday the Oranje had bad luck! In a tournament you can't play always nice and their is one realy important soccer acumen, with the offence you win a game but with the defence the championchip!

Watching the Spain/Italy game right now.

I really don't know who I want to win. One one side you have Spain. I want them out of the tournament, they simply can not win 4 in a row. On the other side you have Italy, who I can't stand. They are in my opinion the dirtiest and worst team in International football. If you look at an Italian player wrong or simply too long, they scream in pain and dive to the ground. Just look at the dive by the Italian player in the beginning of the game. He was barely touched by the Spanish player, he takes 3 more steps and then screams in agony and makes a heroic and epic spinning dive to the ground.

Typical Italian player...:lol:

Very good and suprising game from italy, with a very variable and unconventional defence.
It wasn't a boring game and I think it was fair from both sides!

Ukraine vs Sweden was a great game. Not very high quality football, but highly enjoyable. Could have been anyone's game but Ukraine won with two beautiful goals. Bad luck Sweden and bravo Ukraine.

Tonight the big game. Must say I'm not very confident. Dutch defence looked pretty unstable against the Danes and that is something the Germans will take full advantage off. And if we don't win this one, our chances of going to the next round will be all but wasted.

Again my Nerves!

Good game from both teams
Very good game from germany for 60 minutes!
After that and the very nice goal from van Persie it was too much thrilling for me and the german team thought they can play easy going!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back