Look what I got today....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Geedee

Senior Master Sergeant
Dec 5, 2008

Last edited:
we went to the one in '08 in columbus, oh. that WAS the most awesome airshow i ever saw. 100 ponies in the air at the same time... it was an orgy or merlins. sigh ~

those are some nice collectors pieces you have...

That was a great event. I thought the most Mustangs in the air was 25 or so when they did the 51 formation, I may be wrong on the number?
I'd like a copy of that book, but the asking price was a bit to high for me to cough up right now

Okay, everyone at Gary's house tomorrow night!!! VB's bringing the chips, I got the bean-dip, someone needs to cough up the cheese dip, and Lucky's buyin drinks (let the experts handle it, eh!)!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, everyone at Gary's house tomorrow night!!! VB's bringing the chips, I got the bean-dip, someone needs to cough up the cheese dip, and Lucky's buyin drinks (let the experts handle it, eh!)!!!!!!!!!!!
This Saturday night is looking good !. I'll provide some of my 'special' drinks.... double measures of Sweet Vermouth, Dry Vermouth, Grand Marnier, Jack Daniels and a shot of Angostura Bitters in each glass....doubles save having to go for refills all the time dontchya know !!. I'll alos knock up some of my home made burgers and a shed load of other goodies !!!.

Methinks it PARTY TIME.....WOOHOOOO !.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back