Merry Christmas (I know it's Early!)

B-17engineer

Colonel
14,953
92
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Location
Revis Island.
I can't be on from tomorrow onwards and NEEDED to tell you all to have a GREAT Christmas and I hope you and your families stay safe!

Hope you guys get lots of nice stuff :D

Again, stay safe and Merry Christmas! On that note.
 

Attachments

  • funny-christmas-cartoon.jpg
    funny-christmas-cartoon.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 229
Merry Christmas Harry.:D
 
Merry Christmas Harrison!
 
Thanks guys. Will be in church :rolleyes: tomorrow and at my grandma's then come home for a nice dinner!

Then Christmas will be at my cousins house.

Again, hope you and your families have a GREAT Christmas and it brings much joy to you.
 
Well I like going to the mass where there is no music... at 7 30 AM but of course they only have 4 PM and 6 PM masses.... tomorrow. Dam! :lol:
 
Merry Christmas Harrison!:D
 
Merry Christmas (I know it's late. Sorry!) :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back