Rocketeer's Spit V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here it is! 99% complete now....

Attachments

• P1060227.jpg
    P1060227.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 89
Many thanx chaps. It is not perfect, unfortunately, but the best I could do.

Do you recognise what it is leaning against?!

I WAS going to say that looks fantastic...but ANYONE who can lean the "start" of their Spitfire against their Hurricane cockpit just doesn't warrant talking to anymore :) :) :)

Well done mate!

Imagine asking Tony where the bathroom is:
"Go past the Spitfire, turn left at the Hurricane, along past the two other Spits, and turn right at the Phantom and it's next to the Mustang"!!!

Imagine asking Tony where the bathroom is:
"Go past the Spitfire, turn left at the Hurricane, along past the two other Spits, and turn right at the Phantom and it's next to the Mustang"!!!

You've been to his hou....hangar, then ! :)

Not a bad day....apart from hitting my index finger with a huge lump hammer. Mashed the end somewhat! The undercarriage pump is stripped and ready for bead blasting, remote contactor mount is ready for top coat, frame 8 is primed...

Attachments

• P1060263.jpg
    P1060263.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 145
Guys, I am building a kit of Spiteful NN660 (Gary and I are digging that aircraft up) and used an Academy 1/72 Mk XIV fuselage and wings from a Magna Spiteful....anyways, to cut a long story short, I have managed to throw away the cowling bumps that go above each exhaust stack (part no. B16)....any ideas??!!! These bumps gave sufficient clearance to allow the Griffon cam covers to fit under the cowling!

There might be (probably is) a resin accessory for these Tony; have a look at the Hannant's web site. If not, then they can be made from 'Milliput'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back