**** DONE: 1/24 P-40 - Aircraft in Foreign Service WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You don't hang around, do you Charles.
I can't believe how quick you getting this together.

Good work, I admire your skill.

Actually, Chris, I'm draggin' my feet. I'm fully retired, so, except for Mon/Wed/Fri (my dialysis days) I could spend hours per day on it. Unfortunately, my health won't permit that. So I work on it maybe every other day. Thanks for the kind words.

Charles

Decided to use my day off to make the landing gear and cover the bottom of the wing with tissue. It's going smoothly, pic's later.

Thanks for all the good words, Guys.... Appreciate it.

Charles

Just finished forming the landing gear legs, gluing them into the wing and covering the under-side with tissue. Maybe get the top-side covered this evening.

Charles

Attachments

• DSCN0335.JPG
    DSCN0335.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCN0337.JPG
    DSCN0337.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 70
There ya go Pilgrim!
Decal art is at the printer, says getting it back to me early next week is not a problem. Then I'll shoot your stuff your way mate!!!

I was just thinkin. In the movie Memphis Belle the put nose art on two different names, one each side. You could do the same on this bird!!!!

For those of all you who may not know, I'm in Princess Anne Hospital. Been here since Thurs. afternoon. Long story short..... Doc sez I had a mini-stroke. Had an MRI and it shows a very small spot on my brain.

May go home Sunday.

Charles

Get well soon Charles. Waiting for you .... and miss. :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back