**** DONE: 1/24 P-40 - Aircraft in Foreign Service WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi Lads: Had a breathing problem, due to fluid in my lungs, on Sunday, and was transferred to ICU. At 2230 I was in the OR having my right lung tapped. Just got out of ICU today. Diagnosis is pneumonia, acute bronchitis and they think I had a mini-stroke. I will not be home for Thanksgiving.

Hope all you lads have (or had) a good Thanksgiving...

Charles

Hey Guys...... I lied (see post #82). I'M HOME !! They sprung me from the hospital around 1400. Give me a few days to rest up and I'll be back in the middle of things....

Charles

Finished up covering the fuselage with tissue, today, and wet it down. Also did a dry fit of the cowl, rudder and stabilizer. And, I covered the rear of the cockpit, but I don't like it. That will not stay. Next move is to cover the upper side of the wing. Maybe tomorrow after dialysis.

Charles

Attachments

• DSCN0340.JPG
    DSCN0340.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCN0341.JPG
    DSCN0341.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN0342.JPG
    DSCN0342.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 69
So this is how you rest up Charles, you must have itchy feet. Nice to see you in action again and so soon. Rest easy though mate, want to see you around for a good while longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back