****DONE: 1/48 PZL P.24G of the Royal Hellenic Air Force Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think I've been shrinking them down too much and dead-on about the back ground. I'll play around with this, thanks for the input!

After several days of puttying and sanding and painting and repeating the process, I've finally have done a putty job that I am actually happy with. Just need to update the panel lines on the bottom.

PZLP24GPutty.jpg

Looking good VB. But be careful of the wing mount to the fuselage.Unfortunately the wing is the same you can find in Mirrage P-11c kit.And it fits much to that kit than to this.As mamory serves you may need to sand a little bit at the area.

Thanks Fellas!

Looking good VB. But be careful of the wing mount to the fuselage.Unfortunately the wing is the same you can find in Mirrage P-11c kit.And it fits much to that kit than to this.As mamory serves you may need to sand a little bit at the area.

You are most correct. This will be the big challenge of this build for me.

Vic I can't agree on the Westland Lysander similarity I'm afraid. What is more PZL P-24 was a fighter machine but W.Lysander was a scaut plane rather. And P-24 is not as ugly as the Lysander is. :lol:

Hmm. The good old 'Lizzie' might not have won any beauty contests I suppose, but it wasn't that bad looking! A lot bigger than the PZL though Vic!
I seem to have missed out on this build David. Great work so far mate, it's progressing very well by the looks of things.

All I can say for the Lysander is big sucker as I seen one for the first time this year.

Attachments

• HPIM0411.JPG
    HPIM0411.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 183

Users who are viewing this thread

Back