****DONE: 1/48 PZL P.24G of the Royal Hellenic Air Force Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is the first time I have ever built a kit from Mirage, but I really like it.

Started working on it by doing some research on the engine (Gnôme-Rhone N-07) then and decided to paint it based on actual photo's versus what the instructions called for only to figure out the extras I added were going to be covered up. The push-rods were separate pieces and I really like the extra detail it added.

PZLEngine3.jpg

You're right, I really appreciate that point of view. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------

Finally got some work done. First experience with photoetched parts and I REALLY like them. The cockpit, instruments panel and the seat.

PZLCck1.jpg

PZLCck2.jpg

I learned with the seat belts, have them in the shape you need be for gluing,

My photography skills are week so any suggestions would be appreciated.

David

Last edited:
Thanks Wayne, but that did not help! :lol:

----------------------------------

Spent the day testing the fit of the fuselage halves and the wings. Once the fit was proper glued all the pieces together. Had a dickens of a time getting all the interior parts to line up to ended up pulling some out to fit back in later.

PZL24-5.jpg

Did some light filling of the seams - just waiting on it to dry overnight.

Looking very good.:D

Concerning your pics. They aren't so bad but too small. The pic with the fuselage and the wing could have been better if you would put the fuselage closer to the wing.Also the background could be different and much soilid in colour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back