**** DONE: 1/48 spitfire MK IX C - Aircraft Nose Art GB.

Looking great Sergio
 
Yup, anither good one.
 
Well done Sergio.
 
thanks

placed to protect decals

IMG_1758.JPG


IMG_1759.JPG


IMG_1760.JPG


IMG_1761.JPG


and varnish applied, dried and ready for paneling and the final process.

IMG_1762.JPG


IMG_1763.JPG


tomorrow more
 
Coming to life now. But, the 'Warzawa' squadron badge, behind the cockpit, appears to be at the wrong angle.
 
Coming to life now. But, the 'Warzawa' squadron badge, behind the cockpit, appears to be at the wrong angle.


YESSSS!!!!!, decentralized estube was putting the decals when my daughter was bothering me and when I was set and try to get the set but it did not even move, so the tube to stop, wait for you to get another badge change
 
I hate when I do that.

It does look really nice though.
 
I hate when I do that.

It does look really nice though.

of course that one is pissed himself is normal if you want to improve on what he does to improve themselves and one has to learn and one of these things is what makes us better and learn, I always say that a good constructive criica help much at best only has to know the critical fit and that's the best one to be critical with yourself every second of your life, it makes one a better person and better professional in the field that is.

Thanks I appreciate this sentence of judgment ... and others.
 
Great work so far Sergio!


thanks good to see you friend go through the gb has see if you cheer for your next.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back