**** DONE: Revell 1/72nd scale Lancaster BIII, 'Oozlum Bird', 625 Sqn, RAF, GB. (1 Viewer)

Thanks very much guys. I'm not that happy with the nose name, but if my crippled hands will let me, I'll have a go at touching it in a bit.
 
Looking quite good there Terry. Don't sell yourself short on the logo - looks pretty damn good right now and the touch up will polish it off nicely.
 
Thanks very much NFN - hope to get some more done, and the model and base completed within the next few days. Just trying to finish off the 'quickie' Harrier for my mate first.
 
So, two weeks down the line, and nothing more done! But now I've got the Harrier out of the way, I've made a start on correcting/improving the main wheels. I hope to have these completed, and the undercart installed very soon, so I'll post some progress pics then. Once that's done, it's time for the mid-upper turret, bomb bay and wheel well doors, and all the little fiddly bits - oh, and the fins, then it should be done and on its base.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back