Post your stash!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello chaps, been a while since i've been on here. Last time i posted photos there were quite a few but i managed to get most of them into one photo this time, it had to taken outside summer just gone as no room in the house is big enough. There was a large box of kits not in photo because i was looking at trading or selling them and since photo was taken i've offloaded about 5 of the kits since i decided not to do the Meditterranean Theatre but added 20+ from Europe and Pacific Theatres.

Wallofmodels.jpg

Mike

Wow Mike the first three rows on the right have about 110 kits in them with six more left :-k that puts it in and around 400+ kits.Like Glenn it makes my collection of kits look small at 150-200 :)

I have about 2-3 black bags (refuse sacks) full of empty kit boxes in the shed from where i've placed similar kits into one box and i obtained some kits with more than one similar kit in each box aswell.
If i've managed to list everything onto my spreadsheet (which i think i have) then i make it 685 kits in total that i have now but there is actually more as i only counted sets like the Airfix Dogfight Doubles, VE Day, BBMF, 90 Years of Fighters and Academy Ground Sets etc as one kit as afterall they do come in one box.
Quite a few of the larger boxes that have plenty of space are packed full of unboxed kits too.
I will be getting rid of alot in due course as i want to fit the unbuilt models into the cupboard where my games consoles were stored until i sold them just before christmas, the cupboard is currently full of kits with approximately 4 large boxes (ex-Walkers that previously contained 9x 26 multipack crisps) stored elsewhere so alot of sorting of what kits to keep and what kits to get rid of will be happening soon.
When i'm done i should down to a more manageable stash of 150 -200 kits

Mike

Strange thing to say that as a Brit Spitfires Hurricanes have never appealed to me. The Spit was a Christmas present to my eldest son who was 7 at the time. I bought the JU52 in about 1986 when I was a kid and the plan the was to do it as the JU52 from Where Eagles Dare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back