Post your stash!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

He can't do it, as there isn't a wide angle lens wide enough to get even a fraction of his stash in shot!

You got that right....:)

and if he gets them all in one place his good lady will have a better idea how many he really has !!!!! :shock::lol:

Andy if my missus see's that i have more kits than you i'm in trouble as its only me insisting that i need more kits to catch up with you lot that she lets me keep buying them :rolleyes:

she already has a fair idea of how many I have and she is not impressed to say the least...:oops:

Just show her the pics of my stash I posted a while back Karl. My wife says it's my way to imortality.....as long as I still have unmade kits on the shelf I'll keep going. :lol:

Last edited:
:oops: Hi guys
Is it too late to jump into this thread? LOL and at the risk of creating a lil stash envy here are some pics of mine.

my stash2.jpg
my stash10.jpg
my stash1.jpg
my stash4.jpg
my stash7.jpg
my stash5.jpg
my stash11.jpg
my stash6.jpg
my stash3.jpg
my stash8.jpg
my stash9.jpg

I've been at this for over thirty years more or less without a break. What can I say but ..... my wife is terribly understanding! (Thanks hunny!) Sorry if some of the pics are blurry but I was laughing maniacally!

Happy modelling
Cheers
Chris

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back