****DONE: 1/48 B-24D Liberator 'Fightin' Sam' Heavy Hitters Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne and Alex!! I just laughed out of my computer chair, what a great way to start the morning before school. :lol::lol:

I'll find some areas for smudge, I still have much time with the beloved interior.

Thanks all, glad you can see the subtle differences in the canvas kevin.

Internets been down most of the day, and no progress today. Looking at a return this friday, should accomplish a fair bit over the weekend.

Thanks for the compliment mate! (the twenty bucks is on it's way, alright? :) )

'Stone the crows' is just a statement of surprise, like 'Bloody hell!' or (in modern lingo...) 'Fk me!'
I imagine the expression originated with farmers, annoyed at the crows eating their fresh planted wheat or something...

Todays work.. interior finished and windows in. Got to use my first crack with Future, loving it. Using CA and getting no fog was a plus. Some of the ribbing paint got stripped because I tried using CA to hold the waist gun section in and was blow drying it and flipped the model for a different angle and the CA took its own trail. I get to use the excuse of 'it will be covered up'!

Attachments

• PICT1273.JPG
    PICT1273.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 148
  • PICT1274.JPG
    PICT1274.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 146
  • PICT1275.JPG
    PICT1275.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 145
  • PICT1276.JPG
    PICT1276.JPG