Done : Fw190A-6 1./JG1 Unteroffizier Rudolf Hübl, White-5 Oct,1943 Gruppe Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers Wayne, some fecker tried to snipe it at the last minute and drove the price up, but I still outbid them. I'm hoping its a better kit than the dog of a Fujimi I'm building right now!

Cheers Wayne, some fecker tried to snipe it at the last minute and drove the price up, but I still outbid them. I'm hoping its a better kit than the dog of a Fujimi I'm building right now!

Oh...it's a way better kit mate...you will find out soon enough though!:D

Some inspiration maybe? 8)

Attachments

• JG1 Fw 190.jpg
    JG1 Fw 190.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 80
Cool pic! Love the checkered nose! Thanks for my new wallpaper Jan! :thumbleft:

How long have we left in this GB? I reckon I'll need to start this build soon. Might put the Spitfire on the backburner till then.

It's a nice pic, but they screwed up the rear canopy area and fueslage form! Check out the slab sided fues kinking inwards at about 45 deg! Looks like they dropped a concrete block on it before the flight!

Shame nobody paints the Hakenkreuz either - whether politically acceptable or not, a Luftwaffe aircraft without it is technically incorrect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back