**** DONE: No. 175 Squadron Hawker Typhoon Mk. 1B

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Get a profile of the plane....size it to whatever scale cut out the decals, trace them on tape...paint the tape (painters tape) and stick them on....

Don't think I'm insane Wojtek taught me!

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble seeing Dirk's pics?

For the first time in two years I've exceeded my upload limit for a month. Never knew I had a limit to be honest. The clock will reset and the photos will return June 1st. In the mean time I opened another account to avoid this in the future.

For the first time in two years I've exceeded my upload limit for a month. Never knew I had a limit to be honest. The clock will reset and the photos will return June 1st. In the mean time I opened another account to avoid this in the future.

Dirk...give the Photobucket up like CR suggested. It is better to upload a pic onto the forum server ( server HDD) directly. Of course you have to have uploaded your shot onto the HDD in your PC firstly.Then use "Manage Attachment" button for uploading this onto the server.In the way the pic is storaged here and there is no need to open the next link to another server ( site) for downloading the picture.It also allows to work our forum program better and faster.

This probably well known but when I right click an image file I have the option "Resize image". Clicking this gives four size options, small, medium, large and custom, I find that large is about right. It leaves the original and just used the file name + "large".

If this is old news, sorry to waste your time.

Roger

This probably well known but when I right click an image file I have the option "Resize image". Clicking this gives four size options, small, medium, large and custom, I find that large is about right. It leaves the original and just used the file name + "large".

If this is old news, sorry to waste your time.

Roger

I'll be d......, thanks for that tip Roger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back