No. 198 Squadron Hawker Typhoon Mk. 1B

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry for the late reply old chap, got somewhat waylaid elsewhere don't you know.
Rather a handsome Hawker I'd say old fruit, should look top hole when done methinks.

AWESOME WORK THERE JAN, IT'S REALY FALLING TOGETHER FAST!

Don't know if there's much more that I can do, beside spray the klear, then use the decals that I can use, from the kit..... Have to order the prop and decals soon me think.

Well, you could always take some pics. And yes, get those bits ordered, otherwise you'll put it to one side, it'll be forgotten about, and another will gather dust, lonely and forlorn, buried beneath an ever growing pile of Guinness bottle caps.......

If I put it aside, I'll put it on top of the box and where I can't miss it, instead for back with the other kits.....:oops:

Cheers Brother, do my best to stay on the lassie! Only to order the four blade propeller and decals and paint those yellow wing edges, which I forgot! :oops:

DSCF0006-52.jpg

DSCF0008-42.jpg

DSCF0009-40.jpg

DSCF0012-30.jpg

DSCF0014-26.jpg

DSCF0015-22.jpg

DSCF0017-20.jpg

DSCF0018-15.jpg

DSCF0019-18.jpg

DSCF0020-11.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers buddy, appreciated! Can't remember the name, or FS number, I think it's Sky though, it came with the kit as a decal....

I say, rather top draw what?! Yep, the tail band should be Sky, although I never use the decal for it, incase it dosen't match the codes and spinner (when latter is Sky). Looking great mate, should really come alive when the codes and serials etc are in place.

I agree with Terry fully. Airbrushing the Sky band on the fuselage will allow to see nicely all these external stiffeners at the area.
Anyway good work Janek.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back