Poll : MEMBERS CHOICE POLL, D-Day/Invasion Stripes Group Build #5...

Member's Choice, Best in Show

• Airframes : Mustang MkIII, 541 Sqn, RAF

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Bemay : P-47D of Lt Col Benjamin Mayo 84th FS 78th FG

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Bemay : P-51B of Captain Bud Anderson 363FS 357FG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crimea_River : Hellcat Mk I JV-131 No 800 Squadron HMS Emperor

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Dirkpitt289 : No. 175 Squadron Hawker Typhoon Mk. 1B

• Imalko : Mustang Mk III of No. 315 Sqn RAF, Sqn Ldr E.Horbaczewski, June 1944

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Jamired : Mosquito FB MkVI 617 Sqn The Dambusters

• Ozhawk40 : P-38J Lightning 44-23675 "Les Vin, Les Femmes, et Les Chansons"

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Rochie : Spitfire IX EN398 flown by W/Cdr Johnnie Johnson

• VikingBerserker : Fairy Swordfish of 816th Squadron

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wurger

Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
Jun 19, 2005
Poland
Last edited:
The Hellcat got my vote, but that takes away very little from a the very fine builds in all classes. well done CR - a great bird! It's a pity that there were a few that didn't make the finish, I was really looking forward to seeing these done, but maybe we will see many of these in the near future, and I'm sure Wayne will complete his P-47 when Guttorm runs out of details on Ju88's. Do you think so? :rolleyes:

Cheers

Peter

It took me about 15 - 20 minutes of just looking over the planes and it was a toss up between Terry's 51, Bemay's 47 and the Hellcat. Went with the Hellcat - it just stood out for me and how cool the colors look on that thing. This was very close and the talent so very advanced for everyone. Jeez this was hard!!!!

Great work by all, and looking forward to seeing those that are not yet finished apperaing soon.
The Hellcat is a sure winner, but I decided to look at those which showed great improvement on previous builds. It ended up being a choice between Igor's Mustang and Jamie's Mossie, and even that was difficult. After a flip of the coin, Jamie got it!

I agree with Terry. The same thoughts here. But this time Igor's Mustang got it finally. Not because it was of the Polish squadron and famous Polish pilot.But because of Igor's great effort , taking the model scale into consideration.

With all - bloody hard choice...superb work by all, but I think Peter's P-38 takes the cake, very closely followed by Igor's and Terry's P-51s...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back