****DONE: 1/48 B-24D Liberator 'Fightin' Sam' Heavy Hitters Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The latest.. still need to fill in the cowl ring gaps between the nacelles.

Attachments

• PICT1303.JPG
    PICT1303.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 144
  • PICT1304.JPG
    PICT1304.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 157
  • PICT1306.JPG
    PICT1306.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 147
  • PICT1307.JPG
    PICT1307.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 156
Thanks boys.. loving the stand for picture purposes and to hold it up when i'm not working on it. More of a hands on modeler, if you know what I mean.. :lol::D

Tamiya. The set comes with another stand for holding sprue and clamping bits to dry, and the other fiddles.

So when doing my model research, all signs said put this rear turret in before the stabilizer or else it would be hell. Had to future it to CA it in to place, will probably mask it off then hand paint the frames once the OD is done on the bird. There's an ugly seam down the middle, I think I am going to put a thin piece of tape over it and kind of 'hollywood' it and paint the tape OD and make it look natural.

Attachments

• PICT1308.JPG
    PICT1308.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 111
  • PICT1309.JPG
    PICT1309.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 113
  • PICT1311.JPG
    PICT1311.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 123
  • PICT1312.JPG
    PICT1312.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 121
So when doing my model research, all signs said put this rear turret in before the stabilizer or else it would be hell. Had to future it to CA it in to place, will probably mask it off then hand paint the frames once the OD is done on the bird. There's an ugly seam down the middle, I think I am going to put a thin piece of tape over it and kind of 'hollywood' it and paint the tape OD and make it look natural.

Nice work!

I see you've made the word future a verb now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back