Nineteen bucks? That's quite a bit cheaper than the UK price, and worth it I reckon, for a manufactured item. Anthing that helps to make the job more hassle free is good. Think I'll make myself one to teplace the one I drove over with my land rover years ago.....
Nice job so far Mags - a bit of patience, a lot of swearing, then a relaxing beer (or Coke in your case) will sort that problem!
Ive already figured it out using my mental imagery.. some knife scraping to make a uniform circle then CA or putty to build up the new outer walls. Should not be bad at all... just got to fill in the rest of the fuselage seams, seems like shes parting like the red sea!
Thanks.. I managed enough time today to (I think) completely fill in the top fuselage seam. Will most likely do a thin paint stripe check. Looks are deceiving in the game of modeling!
Well Terry.. the sneaky plot. My grandfathers 80th birthday is due in March and I plan on giving it to him with the full dio as his gift. Sort of symbolic with the "Fightin' Sam", even though he's a Jack.