**** DONE: 1/48 Tamiya Heinkel He-219 WNr 290123 of 1/NJG 1 Nightfighter GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I really appreciate your kind words guys, thanks. There's one dark black blotch next to the intended one that is staring at me. It was a premature ej!!!tion of my airbrush but will be mostly covered by the staffel code.

That's my take on it Terry.

Decals have gone on tonight and are settling down. Another coat of Future tomorrow, then a flat coat Thursday or Friday. Home stretch now.

Thanks Glenn. Painted the exhaust stubs last night and did a bit of touch up. Attached some fiddley bits. Another coat of Future over the decals tonight - should have a few pics for you guys.

will be interested in further pics, you hae done a wonderfull treatment on the Welle paint job Andy. concerning this "new" paper circulating on the He 219 from this chap wonder if it goes into any operative details ?........we have covered the Uhu in some length in the best Nf thread, personally don't think he will have really anything new to offer unless he has been able to access new German archiv's and interview former NF crews

Users who are viewing this thread

Back