**** DONE: Revell 1/48 Douglas A-20G Havoc "Butch" (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice work mate. I thought the same about the wing spar when building the Boston, but the wings do eventually settle ont the ends of the spar, holding the dihedral.

Thanks boys.. Fiddled with the wings a bit today but should glue them on tomorrow.

Hey all.. been 2 weeks and still haven't done anything. Been engulfed in school and other activities as senior year winds down. I have prom tonight but I should see a return soon... :)

Some progress.. my new strategy is to future base coats to prevent paint rip up from masking. Its worked quite well so far.. :)

Next is the dark green camo blotches then the stripes -

Attachments

• PICT1505.JPG
    PICT1505.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 115
  • PICT1506.JPG
    PICT1506.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 125
  • PICT1507.JPG
    PICT1507.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 120
  • PICT1508.JPG
    PICT1508.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 121
Thanks boys.. glad to be back on track. Good chance i'll finish it on time but if not, will still be happy to finish it whenever.

:)

Work has resumed.. after seeing the placement on heavy hitters I got a bit motivated. :)

Finished those darned splotches and have the wing stripes masked off for the white portion. After that I will mark off the black then hand paint those and go back over the white. Then on to the stripes on the spine which will pose some difficulty, hopefully not too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back