DONE: Zero 1/24 Trumpter A6M2b Group Build

I think pink might be cute :p Hey anyone (that be you Wayne) have any ideals about what color the wires coming out of panels and boxes are? not pink :)
 

Attachments

  • ki48 015_edited (900 x 636).jpg
    ki48 015_edited (900 x 636).jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 158
I am going with silver there Terry it appears on the some originals though on the right side and the restore a/c.Thks for the comments guys.Cheers Kevin
 
A little more work done now I get to go with the Wife :rolleyes: shopping
 

Attachments

  • ki48 017_edited (900 x 542).jpg
    ki48 017_edited (900 x 542).jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 217
  • ki48 019_edited (900 x 675).jpg
    ki48 019_edited (900 x 675).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Looks convincingly 'busy', nice work Kevin. Hope the shopping trip was...er...'exciting'!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back