DONE: 1/32 Hasegawa Ki-84, 57th Shimbu-Tai - Group Build (9 Viewers)

32142.jpg


Great work with that imposing decal Wayne, it came out tits man....
 
Man that's smart!! Great work Wayne, I hate that sort of complex decal.

Awesome Wayne!! Decals like that scare the crap outta me!

Let me tell ya...I took a deep breath and went for it, knew it was a hit or miss affair...took my time and was patient and above all REAL careful....was so glad it went on in one go without problems!

Thanks all for your comments!:D
 
Thanks Guys.....tried some light sanding today with 1200 grade sandpaper to bring out some silver but wasn't happy....so when I got home from work resprayed the green and glosss to go on to the next stage....more pics soon...
 
Thanks Guys....doing some 'enhancement' to some decals....they just didn't quite represent what they should have....glad we have more time to finish now...pics soon!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back