DONE: 1/48 Revell P-61 Black Widow of Maj. Carrol C. "Snuffy" Smith Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maglar, I have this kit. A friend tried to build it with his son and the plastic got in the way of the glue! If you need parts or things, I can send. Some pieces are extremely glued up but alot of stuff still on the sprues and the canopies haven't been touched. So just hollor!

Will do Chris, Thanks for the option! Catch said there are some issues with the rear glass so if I mess pu I will for sure holla!

Ok, finished the interior and everything is ready for the fuselage to come together. I will still have to add the top turret but that will be easy, I already dry fitted the two pieces and the putty is coming out!! :(

I like the 4 guns the most, and the ammo feed!

Attachments

• DSC_0391.JPG
    DSC_0391.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 280
  • DSC_0396.JPG
    DSC_0396.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 279
  • DSC_0404.JPG
    DSC_0404.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 289
  • DSC_0406.JPG
    DSC_0406.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 271
  • DSC_0418.JPG
    DSC_0418.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 291
  • DSC_0419.JPG
    DSC_0419.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 274
  • DSC_0421.JPG
    DSC_0421.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 274
That is really coming along Maglar if the exterior comes along as well as the interior you are going to be in good shape Sir.Cheers Kevin

Thanks guys, the exterior will be a load, I can feel it.. still on the debate of glossy or matte, instructions say glossy yet box pictures show matte..

Thatd be great Terry! I just hate when the instructions and box-pictures contradict themselves. I think you meant to say "It's the dogs b*ll*cks!" :lol::)

looking good Maglar

Just seeing the box front brings back memorys of my model i had 25plus yrs ago.

keep it going

keith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back