Ok, painted the engines and cut out the boons and flaps and such. Dry fit was ok, some warping and dents from my blade! Will spray the interior green tomorrow as the engine painting made my head spin.
So my package containing the Nose Weight / Resin engine came today and it looked a bit thin and I opened it to find a B-29 Weight. Just my luck..... I believe it was honestly an mistake and i'm sure he'll send me the correct order, but for me its another setback..
Well atleast I have a nice weight for the B-29 now! (if I ever build it lol). Filling in the seams on the booms now. New easy tactic, tape off the seam then putty it then rip the tape up and sand it a minute later. Even if the putty is not hard it still fills the seam and is very easy to sand soft. Ive tried the "dry" approach and it sucks!
Boons and Stabilizer glued in. Still need to putty some gaps and such with those pieces being added. Will be doing the nose (with weight) once it arrives next week. After that wheels / bombs and those fiddle bits and such..